Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girls Night Out!

What a blast Emma and I had at the Justin Bieber concert. Dressed in Purple, that's Justin's favorite color, we headed out to the Honda Center! Emma was so excited, I couldn't help but laugh when she said, "We can't be late mom! Justin can't wait to see me!" When Justin was suspended over the floor in the middle of the Honda Center he sang My Favorite Girl. Emma reminded me, "See. I'm his favorite girl. "


It was so much fun
just the two of us,
together,
talking,
laughing.


Emma is so independent and driven that she usually is off on her own making, writing, drawing, reading that I don't always get to share something special with her. I see the finished product. She doesn't need or want my input, she already knows what she wants. I love this quality about her. She likes who she is, and works hard to reach her goals. She is not afraid to work hard, try new and scary things, and she is not afraid to fail! She is an amazing young lady.
 I Love you Emma ~love Mom
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment